At ERBC, assisting veterans and their surviving spouses through the VA Aid & Attendance qualification and application process is what we do. It’s all we do.
We don’t sell financial products or restructure assets and we have no hidden fees.
Because our services are provided pro bono or for one flat fee, you can be confident your residents’ best interests always come first.
• Approach. We evaluate “if and when” individuals will be eligible and provide recommendations accordingly. This long-term approach helps families prepare for diminishing assets and changing care needs.
• Advocacy. We have successfully lobbied Congress to ensure Veterans receive the benefits they have earned.
• Diligence. Our persistence and dedication has resulted in partial awards and awards to well veterans of an Aid & Attendance spouse, and awards to Independent Living residents.
• Knowledge. We know the rules and regulations, we know how the Veterans Administration works, and we know how to assist families in getting the benefits they deserve. While the “Asset Limit” is often misunderstood, ERBC has successfully gained awards for applicants with assets above $100,000 in their own name.
• Research. We do our homework to make sure applicants apply at the appropriate time and receive the maximum allowable benefits.
• Responsiveness. Lost time means lost benefits. We help families get started right away to maximize their benefits. Our average time to award is 3.3 months.
• Experience. We have been helping families for 10 years. We have an unparalleled success rate.
• Professional, experienced staff with a high success rate and the fastest turnaround time in the industry.
• Third-party evaluation of financial resources reassures families and establishes ability to pay.
• A significant number of your prospects and residents have the service record required either as a Veteran or surviving spouse to qualify for the Aid & Attendance benefit.
• Professional assistance simplifies the qualification and application process.
• Pro bono or reduced cost assistance can increase move-ins and reduce move-outs.
if you need assistance scheduling your phone appointment
Call 508 485-0039 Or 833 VA AWARD
Elder Resource Benefits Consulting
365 Boston Post Road #390
Sudbury, MA 01776
We will make every effort to keep this Internet Site current and accurate, but there will surely be times when this site will not be current. These pages are for general information only.